Thursday, June 14, 2012

And so we begin.

Usually, blogs are supposed to have some sort of specific focus or a niche or something. Well. Don't expect any of that from me.

That doesn't mean I'm not interesting or anything. I'm something else! At least that's what I'm told.

I'm going to start out by logging my adventures living, working, and studying in London for my family and friends. My mom even got a Facebook profile for the occasion. So expect plenty of edgy and exciting stories, photos, maybe a video or two. From there, I've not yet decided what's going to happen.

I'm beyond excited to be interning at Made In Shoreditch for the next five weeks! It's a magazine centered around the culture, food, music, arts, nightlife, and more of Shoreditch, a neighborhood in East London. It sounds like it oozes hip.

It's also the neighborhood where Jack the Ripper did his...business.

In addition to working, the trip is partially a class where we learn about the city through field trips and hands-on learning. I'm honestly so excited for such a great opportunity! And of course, I'm going to be exploring one of the world's most interesting cities with some of my best friends.

Hopefully, I'll update this blog whenever possible.

I don't think that statement could be anymore vague.


No comments:

Post a Comment